Pay to Win

Camden_yardbird

Provided the Yankees make the world series we would see the top payroll in the league vs. The second highest payroll on the league in the World Series.  When has that ever happened?

We would see the first World Series with two $200 million payrolls and the first time the Yankees were facing a team in the World Series that had a higher payroll.

2 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Provided the Yankees make the world series we would see the top payroll in the league vs. The second highest payroll on the league in the World Series.  When has that ever happened?

We would see the first World Series with two $200 million payrolls and the first time the Yankees were facing a team in the World Series that had a higher payroll.

Very good thought.

I have to be honest have had no desire to watch the MFY play. But, I was curious, if they actually was selling those high dollar low row seats. I remember past playoffs and shocked at the number of empty seats, until I learned how much they wanted for that. You can buy a superbowl ticket cheaper than a Yankee ALDS ticket.

Archived