Four Non - Roster Signings

weams

40 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

This is one of those threads that you should say... There's nothing to see here folks.  These are just organizational signings that likely have nothing to do with the Baltimore team. 

The way they cycle thru pitchers, 3 of them might actually be seen in an Orioles uniform next season. Aderlin could if he gets called up like David Washington did last season.

2 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

The way they cycle thru pitchers, 3 of them might actually be seen in an Orioles uniform next season. Aderlin could if he gets called up like David Washington did last season.

The best way to find out who is going to be in an Orioles uniform is looking at their contracts and their options.

Confident that Woj, Marinez, Joely Rod, Tejada, and Edgin are the first ones up here. Woj probably makes at least ten starts.

Just now, Enjoy Terror said:

Because... why exactly? The treasure trove of talented pitching we have in the MLB rotation will push him out?

His track record is not that good.  As far as who the O's have in the rotation.  Its December 23rd.  There is time to make additions.    I have to wait and see what happens.

7 minutes ago, wildcard said:

His track record is not that good.  As far as who the O's have in the rotation.  Its December 23rd.  There is time to make additions.    I have to wait and see what happens.

Though I’m very unhappy that we haven’t locked down any pitchers yet, the truth is that very few of the average or better pitchers have been signed yet.    It’s the slowest market I can remember.    That would comfort me more except that the signals from the Warehouse are not encouraging.   

30 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I have noted your confidence that the Orioles will sign someone better than Woj, but I (and others) don’t share your enthusiasm.

5 hours ago, Enjoy Terror said:

I have noted your confidence that the Orioles will sign someone better than Woj, but I (and others) don’t share your enthusiasm.

Meh.  You're talking about a 29 year old who's stats look like he was throwing batting practice in the majors.  As awful as the O's starting pitching situation is, I can't see projecting him getting 10 starts next season.    

Archived