More bats on the way....

connja

Great contributions at the MLB level from  top prospects this year....Adley, Gunner of course, but Stowers, Vavra playing big roles.  But look what is still on the way....and soon!

Great seasons from Westburg, Norby, Ortiz, Cowser, who all finish the season at AAA with OPS > .800 on the season.  Then we have Coby Mayo and Hunter Haskin at Bowie.  Krjstad wasn't great at Aberdeen, but his slash line for the season was still .309/394/457/851 on the year.   That's at least 7 very high end hitting prospects before you even get into the great debuts from several of the 2022 class.

Honestly I know people want to go for it in 2023, but I don't think we need to spend big money on free agent bats.   Much rather invest any increased salary $$ in pitching

52 minutes ago, Aglets said:

I'm fine if they decide to spend some FA money on pitching.............AND bats.

We are 9th in the AL in runs scored as well as 9th in team ERA.   Plenty of room for improvement in both areas.

I agree with this, though I do think we have more internal options for improving our offense than we do with our pitching.  Lots of deep thinking for Elias & co. to do this offseason.