Trivia type question about the Orioles.

Natty

3 minutes ago, Natty said:

In the history of mlb, how often has a team seen a gold glove winner and also a stolen base league leader, both somehow not be in the lineup the next year much?

I have no idea just wondering. 

Mateo has earned his spot on the bench.  He went from a great April offensive breakout story in April to a total ZERO offensively.   It’s a shame because he has the talent to be at least passable offensively.    I love his defense but I hones don’t think we lose much, if anything, when Henderson plays there.   

23 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Mateo has earned his spot on the bench.  He went from a great April offensive breakout story in April to a total ZERO offensively.   It’s a shame because he has the talent to be at least passable offensively.    I love his defense but I hones don’t think we lose much, if anything, when Henderson plays there.   

I remember last year Mateo was only batting around .220 but he was leading the league in steals. I was wondering if he would stay in the lineup every day if he keeps batting 220. Just so he could lead the league in stolen bases. 

He did.