March 4 vs. Twins in Sarasota

Yossarian

I'm not watching this game - just looking at the gamecast.  A couple of questions:

Mullins walked and advanced to second on a ground out.  Then he was pulled from the game.   What happened?

Bradford came in for Mullins, but they put him in left field and moved Hays to center.  Isn't Bradfield supposed to be the centerfielder of the future? Why put him in left?

11 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Kimbrel let up 4 runs in one inning.   

Not exactly confidence inspiring.  I'm sure he will say he was working on something in the post-game..............

Yeah.  Not the best outing for him or Kremer.

4 hours ago, Yossarian said:

I just noticed we have 10 catchers on our Spring Training roster.  That sends like a lot, but I really have no idea whether that is typical or not. 

I don’t know the official counts for other clubs but my guess is it’s normal. Ton of pitchers to catch. 

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I don’t know the official counts for other clubs but my guess is it’s normal. Ton of pitchers to catch. 

I looked at the Twins roster and they have 9, so maybe it's not all that strange.    I imagine the bulk of them will not be getting a lot of game time.