3. Poor Luck Gausman 1 2 3 4

• 46 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies

• And Washington hasn't exactly been beating great defenses during its 4-1 start. Hopefully the Ravens can make Daniels look more like a rookie. I'm interested to watch him play, though. 
    • Very Complicated CBA, Albert was left off the WC roster, Now activated, I think because FA does not start until after the season ( Post season ) ends.
    • This guy was signed in August, pitched a few MLB innings, also "not updated" on Bbref. https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/k/kellyca01.shtml?utm_medium=linker&utm_source=www.mlbtraderumors.com&utm_campaign=2024-08-08_br According to this he is now a free agent and his MLB page says he has elected free agency.  https://www.redlegnation.com/2024/10/03/cincinnati-reds-lose-pitcher-casey-kelly-to-free-agency/#:~:text=With the season now complete,play professionally in the KBO. However, Albert's MLB page says "Orioles activated Albert Suarez" on October 3, does not say anything about free agency. Hm. 
    • Forgot it was his non throwing arm.  Well then I guess he could be good to go.  
    • I think a big key is that its his non throwing arm.  We have seen position players come back from TJ surgery much quicker. The other side is, even if he is out for a few months, they may be able to sign him cheaper and he just becomes a bench piece for the second half. I still think they might do that.