Importance of Tillman

JayThomas

I know ... wins & losses ... only so much you can read in ... but this number really jumped out at me tonight.

We are celebrating in the Hi Water Mark thread about being 17 games over as a team.

We are 14 games over .500 in Chris Tillman's games.

Think about that. In games started by anyone not named Chris Tillman we are essentially a .500 team.

I know that this is nuanced ... and I'm in general not a big Chris Tillman guy ... but that is really remarkable.

If the rest of you starters can JUST KEEP US IN THE GAME long enough, we have a really good chance of winning it. Chris Tillman is not really an ace, in terms of stuff, but he keeps us in games like none of our other guys do.

My hat's off. Here's to you Chris. Go O's.

I know ... wins & losses ... only so much you can read in ... but this number really jumped out at me tonight.

We are celebrating in the Hi Water Mark thread about being 17 games over as a team.

Think about that. In games started by anyone not named Chris Tillman we are essentially a .500 team.

I know that this is nuanced ... and I'm in general not a big Chris Tillman guy ... but that is really remarkable.

If the rest of you starters can JUST KEEP US IN THE GAME long enough, we have a really good chance of winning it. Chris Tillman is not really an ace, in terms of stuff, but he keeps us in games like none of our other guys do.

Chris Tillman is an ace in my book. :thumbsup1:

The Importance of Tillman

After coming up big yet again when the team desperately needed a stopper yesterday afternoon, Tillman's importance to this team is at an all-time high.

Archived