Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

So who used their phone to purchase tickets using their presale code?

I'm HOPING I get a code from the lottery but the odds of me being around a computer during the sale time would be slim. How difficult was it using the phone? I'm content with "best available"

The site was actually freezing on my iPad. Was able to use my iPhone to purchase but the font was really small. I couldn't zoom in but still managed to get some tickets. Hope you have small fingers. Good luck.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very difficult. Like said... Page wouldn't zoom. 2 games sold out while I was trying to force my finger to happen to hit the exact right spot to highlight a a game and quantity.

So who used their phone to purchase tickets using their presale code?

I'm HOPING I get a code from the lottery but the odds of me being around a computer during the sale time would be slim. How difficult was it using the phone? I'm content with "best available"

Very difficult. Like said... Page wouldn't zoom. 2 games sold out while I was trying to force my finger to happen to hit the exact right spot to highlight a a game and quantity.

I guess I'll be taking a laptop to work and trying to find WIFI if necessary

I guess I'll be taking a laptop to work and trying to find WIFI if necessary

Go to Starbucks for lunch? Pay someone you trust to buy your tickets for you?

I had my brother buy mine for the presale today. Gave him a list of sections I was hoping for and had him buy the tickets.

If they have eliminated the Sunday game plan, they will have likely lost me and my buddy as season plan holders. We both live near or in DC and work in downtown DC. Weekday games aren't feasible for us, and I don't think either of our wives would go for two games per weekend all year. I'm very disappointed to hear this. I suspect other Sunday plan holders will feel similarly.

The Nationals 13 game plan does not get you tickets to the playoffs. You get a code after all the season ticket buyers and very limited tickets. Also the 13 game plans came out a few months later then the larger plans. I hope the Orioles don't go to this and make 13 game plan holders have less seating choices and benefits. Also no exchanges for other games in the 13 game plan.

From the Sum. I guess the 13 game plans are sold out for 2015? At least the 13 game plans for new people. We shall see.

The team said the 13-game plans that include this year's postseason tickets are sold out, but fans who placed deposits on 29- or 81-game plans by 5 p.m. Wednesday are guaranteed playoff seats.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-bz-orioles-ticket-crunch-20141007,0,717532.story#ixzz3FYGHC8QV

So for us waiting for the lottery we should expect a yah or nah email today probably around 4/5pm if history holds true. What confuses me is that some people are saying tickets for some games are sold out and only game 7 remains? I guess they could have set a side a certain number of tickets for lottery winners but that does not seem right as season ticket plan holders should get first dibs on everything right? Either way I will hold out hope till I receive my lottery email this evening.

will buying standing room only make your experience awful? I really want an actual seat but I'm a student and trying to find the cheapest route. and yes, i know to check stubhub right before game time

I did standing room only for game 1 of this year's ALDS and game 2 of the 2012 ALDS and I had a great time both games (winning both helped of course). I'm 6'2", so that definitely made things easier, but both times I went with someone in the 5'9" range and they didn't have many problems either. The best plan is to get there early, find out where you are going to stand, and stay there the whole game. Both times I was in centerfield which seems better to me than right field. I took a backpack full of plastic-bottle drinks and food so I would not have to leave. If you have a buddy, you may be able to sneak away for a quick bathroom trip without losing your spot, but don't count on it. You will also be unlikely to sit down at all, so if standing for 4 hours straight isn't your game, you may not enjoy it.

Archived