Roster Move Today

Rene88

Gausman needs to focus on just getting people out. He had a bad 2nd half of ST and it's carried over into the season. The Orioles need to stop the yanking him around stuff, and make him string together a bunch of good outings before even considering calling him back up. We don't want Arrieta part deux.

Wilson is still a Tide.

Cool. Well I look forward to seeing how he fares tomorrow.

I still think (as has been mentioned on this thread and others) that Gausman would fare better as a starter in Norfolk right now than in the bullpen in Baltimore. But that's not my decision to make and I do understand the reasoning behind keeping him in Baltimore. Selfishly, I'd like to see Gausman in Norfolk again. If he continues to pitch poorly (small sample size so far, I know), that may still happen.

Cool. Well I look forward to seeing how he fares tomorrow.

I still think (as has been mentioned on this thread and others) that Gausman would fare better as a starter in Norfolk right now than in the bullpen in Baltimore. But that's not my decision to make and I do understand the reasoning behind keeping him in Baltimore. Selfishly, I'd like to see Gausman in Norfolk again. If he continues to pitch poorly (small sample size so far, I know), that may still happen.

I think you will get to see him.

Archived