vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's been well established that Bud Norris is horrible.

Unfortunately, Hirschbeck made a bad call and this game is pretty much over with now. Bud earned this loss. Time for some new blood in the rotation.

Exactly. We could've had bases loaded and at least made a game of it; maybe a rally once Bud's out of the game.

I am generally supportive of everything Duquette has done. Usually I see the logic even if I disagree. That said, he had a great opportunity to trade Norris this offseason. No matter how low the offers may have been, I have to think he would have gotten something back. Even if it was a bag of balls, he would have had $9M more to spend. DD dropped the ball on that one.

Can't be a starting pitcher when lefties hit you to the tune of .325/.400/.558/.958 and that was before tonight's home run derby performance.

To hear Hunter sell it, we're supposed to remove the two starts against Toronto and look at the rest.

I am generally supportive of everything Duquette has done. Usually I see the logic even if I disagree. That said, he had a great opportunity to trade Norris this offseason. No matter how low the offers may have been, I have to think he would have gotten something back. Even if it was a bag of balls, he would have had $9M more to spend. DD dropped the ball on that one.

To be fair, I don't think there was a way to know then that Norris was going to be this bad.

Reimold catching that fly ball gave me a funny visual just now. If he tried to make the play Snider made last night, would he have just shattered like a fluorescent light bulb when he hit the ground?

That mental image is hilarious! :rofl:

Archived