Os Sign O'Day for 4 Years - It's official

Nevermore

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My credible source tells me that Darren O'Day and the Orioles have agreed on a deal and it will be announced shortly. I am told that it's a four year deal. This is my same source that gave me the information to tell you about the Tommy Hunter trade to the Cubs before any media outlets even reported it.

That would be excellent news. :)

I think if the Orioles don't push up payroll, the Nationals. The outfield is the worst in the majors Dan is also talking about three bounce back years for the pitching staff.That usually does not happen.

I figured. You never know though. There may be a couple surprises. Plus if the Nationals fail again, they are very likely to lose all of their momentum of building that franchise. It's a critical year for them. It's almost like they have been 14 year losers.

I think if the Orioles don't push up payroll, the Nationals. The outfield is the worst in the majors Dan is also talking about three bounce back years for the pitching staff.That usually does not happen.

You would think if the Orioles are signing O'Day, they are pushing payroll. They do have an offer out for Davis too.

Archived