Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

Don't dare question the insider! Oh my!

Let me guess, you were sent to do some dirty work?

The guy has been spot on. He's not a god, but he has been unwavering and accurate. I think he deserves slightly more respect. All you can hope for on an Internet board discussing the game and team you love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many seem to be disrespectful and unappreciative. You seem to be legit and respectful. My advice is to post somewhere people don't attack you with such frequency. Maybe then, others might learn to appreciate what they had.

I don't see the problem with some people having different opinions. I've been critical and got been slammed pretty hard the last few days. If everyone had the same opinion what fun would a message board be?

I wish the board still vetted insiders here. Then we wouldn't have these debates and the ugliness that has been going on for two weeks now. That would remove the skeptics and also stop posters from being something they are not.

Because he hasn't answered the question. He claims to have known 100% that Gallardo would sign a restructured contract as of yesterday and that Gallardo was having the rest of his equipment shipped to Sarasota. So I'll ask again. IF he knew it yesterday why didn't he mention the bit about Gallardo shipping his stuff to Sarasota?

I don't need to mention anything to you, and certainly don't need to answer "why I didn't say this or that". It's ridiculous the amount of aggressiveness you are alluding towards me. I really don't understand. Can anyone help me?

OK, out of an opinion, I never cited any insider knowledge on that "post" like I did with this info. See the difference? Can I not have an opinion on things? I never said, "I'm told Davis is gone" I just offered up my opinion.

Just a suggestion ......

What I try to do as much as possible when offering my rat's ass of an opinion, I precede it with "I believe", or "I suspect."

Again, this is just a suggestion, so as to prevent potential discrepancies.

Either way, I like you lots, buddy. Good luck.

Just a suggestion ......

What I try to do as much as possible is when offering my rat's ass of an opinion, I precede it with "I believe", or "I suspect."

Again, this is just a suggestion, so as to prevent potential discrepancies.

Either way, I like you lots, buddy. Good luck.

I will definitely start that to avoid this hoopola. The first insider info I have given was that on Gallardo and Fowler. With the reactions I got from some, I may just refrain from posting any info I know. I didn't know it would cause this much of a fuss. If I was flat out lying, then yeah I totally understand.

Sir Loin, just continue to do your thing and ignore the haters. You have proven your worth to me and the majority of the people on the board. There will always be at least 1 person that can't just be happy and appreciate the insider info, especially when it has all turned out to be accurate. Trust me, you are appreciated.

Why can't you just answer the question that's been asked about 4 times. Why didn't you mention the bit about Gallardo having his new stuff shipped yesterday? Is that such a tough question? I'm getting attacked like heck on here. Might as well get it all out there.

I did. Look up.

"I don't need to answer "why I didn't say this or that"."

Why didn't you tell the board yesterday who you prefer in the Presidential race? It doesn't matter what I said or didn't. I don't have to tell people everything I am told, the minute I am told it. You're asking me why I didn't share MY information with you. Simple answer is because I wasn't required to, and I still am not required to. I do this because I share a passion with the O's like much of you do! That's the end of answering bottomless questions for me.

Now, back to Gallardo...

Why can't you just answer the question that's been asked about 4 times. Why didn't you mention the bit about Gallardo having his new stuff shipped yesterday? Is that such a tough question? I'm getting attacked like heck on here. Might as well get it all out there.

Everything Sir Loin haas posted has turned out to be true. Whether he is an insider, hacked everyone's phone, or is clairvoyant he seems to know what is happening.

Give the guy a break.

Because he hasn't answered the question. He claims to have known 100% that Gallardo would sign a restructured contract as of yesterday and that Gallardo was having the rest of his equipment shipped to Sarasota. So I'll ask again. IF he knew it yesterday why didn't he mention the bit about Gallardo shipping his stuff to Sarasota?

He did post it. I remember reading it.

I am not going to spend time searching for it to prove it to you. He shouldn't have to either.

If you think he is lying about posting it... then the burden of proof is on you to prove your accusation. He, I, or anybody else shouldn't have to sift through posts or do searches to prove he is not lying.

Oh... you don't want to re-read the whole thread to prove your claim he didn't post it? Too much work? Well then, don't accuse him of lying about it.

Honestly , they should done vesting options and kept the 4th year.

I think I agree with this. When I'm giving up a pick I'd like to enjoy the benefit of the guy I signed a little longer, if he's pitching well.

Oh well, I'm glad the drama is over. Hopefully Gallardo stays healthy and justified the option.

He did post it. I remember reading it.

I am not going to spend time searching for it to prove it to you. He shouldn't have to either.

If you think he is lying about posting it... then the burden of proof is on you to prove your accusation. He, I, or anybody else shouldn't have to sift through posts or do searches to prove he is not lying.

Oh... you don't want to re-read the whole thread to prove your claim he didn't post it? Too much work? Well then, don't accuse him of lying about it.

Thanks Steve

It makes no difference if Sir_Loin said Chris Davis might be gone. Any "insider" is going to appear wrong sometimes because the sources are telling them things that the club ends up being wrong about. Club front offices aren't psychic. If I remember that post correctly, he was talking about the Tigers who did - that's been well publicized - have legit interest in Davis. But, I have talked about this before, anybody who has a real source KNOWS that their sources aren't always right. I have a legit source. I don't care who believes me. That source told me back this fall that he didn't think the Orioles would be to retain Davis...probably. I didn't say it on here because I knew it was early, and I knew things change. Sometimes what he tells me holds true over time, sometimes things change.

I don't see the problem with some people having different opinions. I've been critical and got been slammed pretty hard the last few days. If everyone had the same opinion what fun would a message board be?

I wish the board still vetted insiders here. Then we wouldn't have these debates and the ugliness that has been going on for two weeks now. That would remove the skeptics and also stop posters from being something they are not.

Good respectful post sir. I always respect your thoughts. Thank you.

Archived