vs. YANKEES, 5/05

Sessh

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whose twitter account is that? That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Where do they get the pitch location and data from? I've always wished MASN showed the box thing for every single pitch. This pitch against Kim wasn't even close and Palmer called it perfect.

Does a similar twitter exist for every MLB team? Who is behind it?

Dunno, Daren Wilman, Dunno. Dunno.

Whose twitter account is that? That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Where do they get the pitch location and data from? I've always wished MASN showed the box thing for every single pitch. This pitch against Kim wasn't even close and Palmer called it perfect.

Does a similar twitter exist for every MLB team? Who is behind it?

Yes there's one for every team, I don't remember who's behind it. The Effectively Wild podcast interviewed the creator a couple years ago.

Put up many against the Royals. Young and Medlen not good.

Nats went to town yesterday! Young def has not been good but man, they never give up. Still a dangerous ballclub if they figure their pitching out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Call hurts <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a><br>Strike 1 should be ball 4<br>Bot 4 Tanaka vs Kim<br>18% call same<br>2.1in from edge <a href="https://t.co/MWQHoGCmyh">pic.twitter.com/MWQHoGCmyh</a></p>? Orioles Strike Zone (@OriolesUmp) <a href="
">May 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Isn't it common knowledge that the strike zone expands on a 3-0 count?

I wasn't in the least bit surprised when that pitch was called a strike.

Anyway in the long run it just meant a few more pitches for Tanaka.

Archived