I just got to wonder

fansince71

A crapshoot yes, but we all know its the team playing the hottest at the end of the year that usually wins it. We've dropped 7 out of our last 9 in our division and got 5 more of those games to go. If we get pummeled by the Jays and MFY's and go home i'm just saying, maybe then we have a better plan this off season, is all.

We don't all know that. There have been quite a few teams that finished the regular season cold then caught fire in the playoffs. The most recent Cardinal championship team for example.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone think that if we miss the playoffs we might be better off? I know that sounds silly but maybe just maybe DD and Buck will realize this is a flawed team that really has no chance to compete for a title. I mean if we make the wildcard and more than likely get eliminated by Toronto, that perhaps there wont be the urgency this off season cause man we made the playoffs.. IDK this aint looking good right now.

How I love the idea that the Orioles need to be woken up from a blind stupor by losing more games and missing the postseason, otherwise the people paid to run the team will never reach the levels of knowledge and understanding of messageboard fans.

How I love the idea that the Orioles need to be woken up from a blind stupor by losing more games and missing the postseason, otherwise the people paid to run the team will never reach the levels of knowledge and understanding of messageboard fans.

Very true Drungo very true.

Archived