When Both Teams Celebrate in the Same Stadium

OFFNY

o

Tonight, the Yankees beat the Red Sox on a thrilling, walk-off grand slam home run by Mark Teixeira.

The Red Sox clinched the AL East division title in spite of the loss, by virtue of the Orioles' win over the Blue Jays earlier the same night.

So the Yankees are celebrating in their clubhouse at Yankee Stadium, as are the Red Sox in theirs ......... strange, but true.

o

Moderators, my apologies for borrowing the Orioles Talk section for this thread.

I was hoping that you would allow this to get some airtime before transferring it to the appropriate MLB section ........ it's all part of this very exciting final week of the 2016 Pennant race, even though it is not Orioles-related.

Again, if my borrowing of the Orioles Talk section for a few hours is inappropriate, I apologize.

o

Tonight, the Yankees beat the Red Sox on a thrilling, walk-off grand slam home run by Mark Teixeira.

The Red Sox clinched the AL East division title in spite of the loss, by virtue of the Orioles' win over the Blue Jays earlier the same night.

So the Yankees are celebrating in their clubhouse at Yankee Stadium, as are the Red Sox in theirs ......... strange, but true.

o

And now, the Orioles celebrated in their clubhouse in Yankee Stadium after clinching a playoff berth.

The Yankee Stadium clubhouses were a good place for teams to celebrate in the last week.

Archived