So it's less than a Month.

weams

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GM Sir: I am optimistic. We have really done a lot to address the starting pitching woes and the aggressive moves to think about the future shows management cares about competitive beyond just 1 year.

Oh wait. I forgot. The Orioles haven’t done a damn thing but the Rule 5 Draft, LOL.

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

GM Sir: I am optimistic. We have really done a lot to address the starting pitching woes and the aggressive moves to think about the future shows management cares about competitive beyond just 1 year.

Oh wait. I forgot. The Orioles haven’t done a damn thing but the Rule 5 Draft, LOL.

If you don't do anything than you can't do anything stupid.

Theo Epstein was quoted the other day as saying that he is perfectly comfortable with waiting until spring training starts "before we do anything."    It seems like there is a collective game of chicken going on in MLB at the moment.   

Or maybe Dan is at a beach someplace getting an early tan.  

8 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Theo Epstein was quoted the other day as saying that he is perfectly comfortable with waiting until spring training starts "before we do anything."    It seems like there is a collective game of chicken going on in MLB at the moment.   

Or maybe Dan is at a beach someplace getting an early tan.  

He can say that as a the team was in the playoffs last season and he's already bought a starter.

Just now, backwardsk said:

He can say that as a the team was in the playoffs last season and he's already bought a starter.

Yes, but his fan base expects either a Darvish or an Arrieta re-signing as well as signing Cobb and is not happy about missing out on Ohtani,  Stanton etc. .  Different expectations than we have of Dan.   Go to their fan board and you will see the exact same hand wringing.  "Oh my God, we haven't done anything yet."  

Archived