Meoli: Gausman's windup change

interloper

No walks was very encouraging, but he gave up 9 hits including two home runs in 6 innings. With Gausman the proof is in the pudding. The long term pudding. His improvements for one or a few games have always evaporated. I think he is likely to continue to be a decent/ok starting pitcher who teases fans every know and then. 

By the way, I think you are totally wrong if you think other Orioles players are not adjusting/tinkering to try to improve. Just because some players don't dramatically change their stance like Cal doesn't mean they are not making adjustments, or trying to make adjustments in most cases. 

6 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

By the way, I think you are totally wrong if you think other Orioles players are not adjusting/tinkering to try to improve. Just because some players don't dramatically change their stance like Cal doesn't mean they are not making adjustments, or trying to make adjustments in most cases. 

I guess that's fair. Adam's stance is changed this year and we've heard about Mancini's adjustments as well. 

Archived