Orioles Hawaiian Shirt Giveaway Question (June 30th):

OrioleSchmoriole

A friend of mine has a wedding on June 30th. They won't be able to attend the game on the same day as the Hawaiian shirt giveaway. They want to give 3 of the Hawaiian shirts to several people who are contributing to the wedding as a thank you. It's my job to get them :ph34r:. My question is do they offer the shirt only in XL? Do they offer it in XXL too? I'd buy three of them but I don't want to spend more than $80. I'm not sure where to post this but I figured an Orioles forum with Orioles fans would be a good place to start for information.

I'm here on standby! Thanks for reading.

Usually M and XL options. 

What you want to do is buy cheap tickets in the upper deck, and make sure you are there before the main gates open, which are the Eutaw Street gates 2 hours before game time.  Bring cash to park in C lot closest to the stadium.  Since you only need three, you can go in the Eutaw Street gate with a ticket, get your shirt, leave out at the end, take the shirt back to the car and do this two more times.  It is one per ticket, you just can't turn them in at the same time.  I also am not sure if you stuck them in a bag and kept going through if they could refuse.  When I've done this before for other items, we always had someone else in the stadium who wouldn't leave and had the items with them.   Therefore, to be safe, park close, go through three different lines and then out the corners of the gate. 

You could also try emailing the marketing department for the team to see if they could help you out so you could attend the wedding and surprise them with the shirts.  Not sure how willing they would be to do that, however, every team and department is different. 

Archived