If you could ask Mike Elias anything, what would you ask?

Tony-OH

4 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

people jumped on DD for dumpster diving.

Yet, with the exception of the Dodgers, Yankees and Red Sox, all the other teams are looking for cheap reclamation projects that will help their team production wise and not break the bank.

DD was actually quite successful with that approach. The problem was not adding or keeping the right key players that allowed those "dumpster dive" players to augment the stars. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

DD was actually quite successful with that approach. The problem was not adding or keeping the right key players that allowed those "dumpster dive" players to augment the stars. 

I think he had more success prior to the Blue Jays quest to hire him.

Then Peter got back involved and handcuffed him, and the results were disastrous.

IMO

6 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I think he had more success prior to the Blue Jays quest to hire him.

Then Peter got back involved and handcuffed him, and the results were disastrous.

IMO

Well I did write about that, so I'll agree. :D

8 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

That would be very inappropriate but why does it matter what he feels like the grades where?

Its not to going to change the outcome, and there is nobody left in management from that ERA.

Right, which is why I said it would very inappropriate. But it'd give me a glimpse on what the new regime thinks of the past regime. It's more palace intrigue than anything.

Archived