2019 World Series (ASTROS vs. NATIONALS)

OFFNY

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Astros can’t get a big hit to save their lives. 

Nope. I hope they can snap out of this and make the Nats sweat at least. Maybe they jump all over Sánchez. He is good, but a big step down from Scherzer and Strasburg. Of course that said who knows how Greinke does?

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Looking on twitter....I just don’t get anyone getting on Hinch about the walk to Soto. I mean who in the hell would want to face him there?  Pressly got the groundball and Bregman screwed up.  

I assume those are fans posting on Twitter and not baseball writers. I saw people on Twitter criticizing Elias when he traded Cashner and why do the Orioles keep trading their good players. Twitter is full of bad baseball takes. 

30 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

He has pitched well this post season. Maybe just maybe Rodney will be the spark the Astros need. 

I will not be surprised if the Nats take the WS in 4 games the way the Stros are playing. I am very disappointed in the Astros. I thought they’d take this patsy ass DC team. The Nats are playing good ball. The Astros like they got their thumb up their butt.