Tuesday, June 20: First of 2 big games in Tropicana Dome

SteveA

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Mateo is a hole in the lineup and the defense hasn’t been as special as last year.  Honestly, Gunnar has looked better at short.  Mateo hasn’t been bad, just not as spectacular as last year. 

2 players have forced me to change my view on them in the past 2 months....

I'm ready to let Ortiz have Mateo's playing time and move on from Mateo...

And Aaron Hicks is great. Hicks is one of the few players I doubted who proved me wrong. Now let's hope he keeps up the great play. 

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

I don't know, 468,000 posts on a message board every day complaining about it might make Elias change his mind.

You seem to do nothing but complain about what everyone else has to say so why are you even here?

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

2 players have forced me to change my view on them in the past 2 months....

I'm ready to let Ortiz have Mateo's playing time and move on from Mateo...

And Aaron Hicks is great. Hicks is one of the few players I doubted who proved me wrong. Now let's hope he keeps up the great play. 

Outfield of Hicks, Hays, and Mullins with Santander at DH would be pretty damn good. 

Just now, Brian88 said:

You seem to do nothing but complain about what everyone else has to say so why are you even here?

I should ask you the same question. I assume you are an adult and all you do is beat a dead horse. You don't find that exhausting? Trust me, many people do.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I should ask you the same question. I assume you are an adult and all you do is beat a dead horse. You don't find that exhausting? Trust me, many people do.

Imagine hanging out in the game thread all night just to tell everyone how you're a better member of the board than them. Seem like a fun guy.

Edited by Brian88