Rays Series 5/31-6/2

Filmstudy

12 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

You can bet that Arozarena will get healthy against us.  

They're not as good as last year, but they'll still be tough.  And I also don't believe they'll be down for that long, they'll bounce back quickly.  Give them a year or two, they'll be right back in the thick of things.  Hard to lose a guy like Franco.  

Goal is to take 2/3.  

They’ve lost so many starting pitchers too, plus then trading Glasnow. It’s almost like they’ve punted on this year. I think they get 3 guys back from TJ next year, albeit we’ve seen how that can go. 

They are definitely a shell of the team from start of last year, no doubt. 

11 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

They’ve lost so many starting pitchers too, plus then trading Glasnow. It’s almost like they’ve punted on this year. I think they get 3 guys back from TJ next year, albeit we’ve seen how that can go. 

They are definitely a shell of the team from start of last year, no doubt. 

Offense seems to be a bigger problem for the Rays than the pitching injuries. They scored 860 runs last season and this season they're on pace to score 626 runs.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Offense seems to be a bigger problem for the Rays than the pitching injuries. They scored 860 runs last season and this season they're on pace to score 626 runs.

I definitely think they overachieved last year offensively but it they look to be underachieving this year. 

They need Josh Lowe healthy, and more from Brandon Lowe, Arozarena, Diaz and Ramirez. 

• Like 1