9/9 Game 1 vs BOS at Fenway

Jagwar

I think our team is downright tired from a long season, and the injuries made it worse.  I don't know how we are going to be fixed in 2025?? Hopefully a healthy team, we will be without Bradish most of the year, and I don't think the O's will keep Means.

Edited by oriolediehard

Just now, oriolediehard said:

I think our team is downright tired from a long season, and the injuries made it worse.  I don't know how we are going to be fixed in 2025?? Hopefully a healthy team, we will be without Bradshaw most of the year, and I don't think the O's will keep Means.

2025 Is looking pretty ugly to me. 

man things changed fast didn’t they  ?

Hyde needs to go. At some point, the manager has to take responsibility for his teams, universally awful play.

This team is playing almost as badly as the 2018-2020 teams, even though it has much better talent.

What bothers me the most is that people are laughing at the Orioles. Pointing their fingers and saying, “ha ha, “because the Orioles are playing embarrassing ball.

18 hours ago, Wavetrapper said:

2025 Is looking pretty ugly to me. 

man things changed fast didn’t they  ?

I was thinking that too. Maybe because this team has been pretty bad the last few months that it has me thinking negative but I no longer thinking they are the next Astros  No way. Shoot I be hard pressed to see them win one at this point.