9/26 Orioles @ Cleveland

PaulBako

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Berken in a middle relief role. He can pitch in the majors, but he just doesn't have the stuff to get through a lineup the third time around (or the second time around, really).

He'd be much better coming out of the pen using all of his pitches for an inning or two.

I really like Berken in a middle relief role. He can pitch in the majors, but he just doesn't have the stuff to get through a lineup the third time around (or the second time around, really).

He'd be much better coming out of the pen using all of his pitches for an inning or two.

^^^ What he said.

You from there? You like it?

I'm really down on PA compared to Maryland... trying to stay optimistic but there certainly is some truth to the Pennsyltucky nickname. I'm a year removed.

Been here almost all my life. Was born in Waynesboro, VA actually. Lived my entire life in two towns with the same name. :P

Beautiful country, PA and MD. 100 years ago it was THE recreation destination for the Balto. and D.C. wealthy. Liquor laws are very weird here in PA... :confused:

You from there? You like it?

I'm really down on PA compared to Maryland... trying to stay optimistic but there certainly is some truth to the Pennsyltucky nickname. I'm a year removed.

Try living here in Kentucksylvania and you'll feel better about living in Pennsyltucky...

Berken looks like he just threw up.

BTW - Pennsyltucky is great - am currently house sitting in York, grew up in Shrewsbury, where people hung Confederate flags outside of their houses not realizing that:

A) They are not in the South

B) Their side actually won the war

Archived