• 1.6k views
    • 105 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 4 replies
  2. The Rebuild Strategy 1 2 3 4

• 47 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies

• I really hope the Ravens win this one. I hate all Washington teams and always root for them to lose but especially if they are playing Baltimore teams 
    • I really don’t see the point of trading Mullins, or even Mountcastle for a reliever. We need Mullins definitely, especially with Santander being a FA.  What good is a reliever if you can’t get a lead?  I just don’t like trading everyday players for relievers, especially when we have a good looking pen next year pre deadline, and what reliever would Mounty/Mullins even buy. Would that reliever even be an upgrade over what we already have? At this point, I’m thinking Mounty goes for some sort of RHH COF. 
    • We couldn’t have asked for more from the Eflin deal than what we got. 9 starts that kept the rotation afloat to even make the playoffs. Then a “good” playoff start in an elimination game where we had the luxury of going to the pen fast.  It’s always tough giving up prospects, but Eflin did exactly what we needed him to do post deadline.   
    • There should be one philosophy, and that's what the O's claimed to have. There's just a lot more work to coaching 13 hitters (plus callups) than one person can do. Going through video, coordinating with the data folks, developing a plan, all that stuff. Only so many hours in the day.
    • I have no idea why any team would want more than 1 philosophy across the board, especially a young team. Possibly a player's demands or contract calls for his own hitting coach.. but I stand by my wish.