• 2.9k views
  2. Magic Numbers

• 2 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 65 replies
    • 5.3k views

• Which deal would you prefer?
    • Yea who needs stats and facts over a full season when you can watch 3 games and act like that’s who he is?!?!
    • As a fan I want the owner to be able to sustain a winning program. I don't want embarrassing franchise crippling contracts. Prefer to avoid a lengthy rebuild and definitely don't want a long period of darkness like 98-2012. I am all for the owner spending their money but it has to be smart. In general, I think free agency is a poor method of acquiring talent because at best you are getting market value.
    • I am not sure Hyde did.   Hyde said something like.... I hope he is with us next year.    That could be because he does not know if Suarez will be traded by the O's.
    • I hear you. I wonder about persons who constantly need to express themselves in such a vitriolic manner on an anonymous internet message board? From time to time I allow myself to be curious about what could be going on in a person’s life to cause them that so of anger and angst?  Oh well, I hope it gets better.