Orioles vs Yankees 4/24/2011 The Brawls?

weams

make it or break it time, this either pisses off the vets so much that they start actually batting or the team implodes badly. At this point, I suspect the latter. Lack of a middle order punch is the 800 lb gorilla. At this point, Lee will probably retire because nobody is going to give him big bucks, Vlad looks done too. Just disgusting how a promising season evaporates.

I have to chime in here, Vlad doesn't look that bad. Nick, Derrek, and Mark are in very bad slumps. Luke a little bit too. Vlad I have been happy with.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does that even mean Frobby? What were we supposed to make that we didn't make? Should we have willed Jeter's ball foul? Should Scott have guided his missile another foot left so it falls? Do you get how little margin for error there is at this level? Teams are so evenly matched that when two teams play and the vast majority of the breaks fall on one side vs the other, the outcome rarely goes the other way. It just doesn't.

Andino could have made a good throw. Possible DP (tough). Reynolds could have made a good throw.

I've got to say that there are a bunch of folks in this thread that make me ashamed to be an Orioles' fan.

I've kinda felt that way about most of the game the game threads lately. Extreme over-reactions

In reality the way we are going now is probably how this year is going to go. We will probably start hitting at some point but then I expect our team to stop pitching.

The facts are we are out spent, out drafted and out played and is isnt going to get better till Angelos is six feet under.

They aren't venting. They're complaining about the Orioles and saying they suck. Venting is lamenting a call or a hit or a break. What you folks are doing is acting like losers and you're one of the ones I consistently see doing it. Keep talking about watching some braindead shows with boobs in it though. Classy.

I heart this post so much!

This was a tough loss to take. Great comeback. With a good slide, Andino would have been safe and game could have been over. Then, two bad errors in the 11th after a 45 minute at bat to Cano. I'm so aggravated. It's been 14 years since we've gotten good breaks ofr played relevant baseball after the All-Star break. Terrible. Help me before I cry.

In reality the way we are going now is probably how this year is going to go. We will probably start hitting at some point but then I expect our team to stop pitching.

The facts are we are out spent, out drafted and out played and is isnt going to get better till Angelos is six feet under.

This isn't venting. This is just vile.

Other then Angelos in the late '90's when have the O's had an owner that was willing to spend money? Keep in mind if the Angelos boys sell the team they won't be giving MASN away with it.

As much as it pains me to say it, the O's have a better shot with Angelos holding the wallet then whomever is likely to take his place.

Honestly, for whatever reason it urks me 100 x's more when people get on their high horse and bash other fellow Orioles fans who are reactionary, than when O's fans are irrationally reactionary. Get the hell off of your high horse, seriously.

They aren't venting. They're complaining about the Orioles and saying they suck. Venting is lamenting a call or a hit or a break. What you folks are doing is acting like losers and you're one of the ones I consistently see doing it. Keep talking about watching some braindead shows with boobs in it though. Classy.

Bet I have more fun watching Boobs tonight than the boobs out on the field today.

Why do you think it is classless to talk about boobs? Boobs and Money make the world go round.

Archived