vs. White Sox 8/10

The Rick

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are you with the lineups OFFNY ? I'm not going to post them because you'll just go behind me and post them all colorful as hell anyway, so shoot. ;)

I wanted to give someone else a chance to start a game thread. :)

WHITE SOX

Juan Pierre - LF

Omar Vizquel - SS

Paul Konerko - DH

Carlos Quentin - RF

A.J. Pierzynski - C

Alex Rios - CF

Adam Dunn - 1B

Gordon Beckham - 2B

Brett Morel - 3B

Philip Humber - RHP (8-8, 3.56 ERA)

ORIOLES

Felix Pie - LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Matthew Wieters - C

Mark Reynolds - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Nolan Reimold - DH

Robert Andino - 2B

Tommy Hunter - RHP (1-2, 4.43 ERA)

Is Vlad injured? Or is this the big move, finally? (Presently situated in a neighborhood in Queens where the bars are usually filled with Mets fans--but they're nice to me even when I wear my O's cap and Melvin Mora jersey.)

Is Vlad injured? Or is this the big move, finally? (Presently situated in a neighborhood in Queens where the bars are usually filled with Mets fans--but they're nice to me even when I wear my O's cap and Melvin Mora jersey.)
Just a day off. Buck says he'll be back in the lineup tomorrow, and probably at cleanup.

I'm not feeling confident with this strange looking line up and Hunter pitching. But Buck maybe has a gut feeling. The O's are due for a win so we'll see what goes!

When you say strange, could you possibly be referring to the fact that Mr. Pie is batting leadoff and we have the "sherriff" and the "deputy" batting back to back with their propensity to incur strikeouts?

When you say strange, could you possibly be referring to the fact that Mr. Pie is batting leadoff and we have the "sherriff" and the "deputy" batting back to back with their propensity to incur strikeouts?

Pie is one reason. It just looks all messed up, out of norm. But maybe that will work. We shall see.

Archived