vs. TWINS 8/23

OFFNY

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, he's got no one over his shoulder from now until the end of the season. Let's hope he makes the best of this opportunity.

I love Reimold. But every Oriole gets the orange and black, courier new fonts in the game thread when they hit a home run. :cool:

Holliday gets a moth stuck in his ear, and they take him to a darkroom to see if it will fly "toward the light?" Funniest story I've heard all week :rofl:

I was delivering pizza to a house 15 years ago and got a moth stuck in my ear. It was alive and trapped in the wax and kept batting its wings next to my ear drum. Amazingly painful. I got back to the shop and they tried to get it out by pouring water in my ear. That didnt work and it made the moth go nuts. Had to be driven to Sinai hospital and they removed the moth in the ER by dropping anestia into the ear and killed the moth. The doctor removed it with a tweezer like device.

The doctor said he sees maybe three or four cases a year of this.

Joe Angel says Jones out due to illness. Stomach flu?

I don't think so. He probably would not have started the game in the first place if that were the case. The Twins announcers said that it happened when he struck out swinging.

I was delivering pizza to a house 15 years ago and got a moth stuck in my ear. It was alive and trapped in the wax and kept batting its wings next to my ear drum. Amazingly painful. I got back to the shop and they tried to get it out by pouring water in my ear. That didnt work and it made the moth go nuts. Had to be driven to Sinai hospital and they removed the moth in the ER by dropping anestia into the ear and killed the moth. The doctor removed it with a tweezer like device.

The doctor said he sees maybe three or four cases a year of this.

Wow. Honestly have never heard of that happening. Thats crazy!

Archived