vs. ATHLETICS 7/29

OFFNY

He's thrown 62 pitches. The A's have put a grand total of 2 of them in play.

I'm watching the game, thanks for your observation. He has had some very long innings, it's hot outside, and his control is starting to falter a little bit. I'll stick with he's looking tired, regardless of throwing 65 pitches. It's not all about the pitch count.

Edit: Don't attempt to infer tone in my post, I do not mean it sound douchey, though, I realize it might.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm watching the game, thanks for your observation. He has had some very long innings, it's hot outside, and his control is starting to falter a little bit. I'll stick with he's looking tired, regardless of throwing 65 pitches. It's not all about the pitch count.

Edit: Don't attempt to infer tone in my post, I do not mean it sound douchey, though, I realize it might.

Er, that wasn't meant to be a correction to your comment or even a qualification. I totally agree he looks tired.

Feisty!

I know this is mean in a way, but I'm glad Roberts opted to have surgery. So far Quintanilla has been very good and I was worried about what we would do with him when/if Dino and BRob came back but now it wont be as much of a problem

I know this is mean in a way, but I'm glad Roberts opted to have surgery. So far Quintanilla has been very good and I was worried about what we would do with him when/if Dino and BRob came back but now it wont be as much of a problem

I think BRob will have a good chance next year. He was healthy this year finally but he wasn't in shape. This offseason Brian will really get back to his routine and be ready in February.

Archived