If we start Saunders on Friday...

EutawBomber

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roch Kubatko ‏@masnRoch

#orioles are headed to Texas. If Saunders starts Friday, he's 0-6 with 9.38 ERA in 6 career starts there. 41 hits, 13 HRs in 31 2/3 innings

Ouch. Got to give the ball to Hammel. How has he fared in Arlington?

I've already been trashed in a different thread for saying that starting Saunders in Texas is essentially an all but certain loss. That's exactly wehat the numbers reflect. But so many people on this site just put on their self righteous blinders rather than thinking oh... hmmm... maybe this isn't such a good idea. I wouldn't expect anything less from the usual bashers on this site though.

Why do people think Saunders will start? Has anything been said? He made sense if it was OAK or the MFY. Their best hitters are LH. But TEX is heavy with RH hitters. It doesn't make much sense to me. We have a better chance sending RH pitchers up against them. If S.Johnson is healthy I'd go with him for 4 innings or so, follow him with Hunter, and Arrieta if need be.

It has nothing to do with the facts you posted (by the way, there wasn't a single fact or number in your first post). You may have just learned how to do it, but the rest of us have known how to read and understand simple statistics since we were kids. We get that the numbers don't look good.

The vitriol is the sarcastic, uncalled for "thanks Buck" and the fact that your normal schtick is to just whine and complain about everything. Again, go away.

Grow up. You're nothing but a punk bully. So easy to talk this way when you're in front of a computer. Would love for it to be otherwise.

I've already been trashed in a different thread for saying that starting Saunders in Texas is essentially an all but certain loss. That's exactly wehat the numbers reflect. But so many people on this site just put on their self righteous blinders rather than thinking oh... hmmm... maybe this isn't such a good idea. I wouldn't expect anything less from the usual bashers on this site though.

You can intelligently discuss Saunders' track record without the smirky "Thanks Buck!" crap you put on there. Disrespecting a manager who has done an excellent job for us doesn't garner you a lot of credibility around here.

Archived