Weams lists some things he has seen.

weams

I am impressed with Christian Walker. This camp is really well organized and all activities are timed to the minute. They all run from station to station and detailed instructions are always given. No loafing or dogging anything. It's hard work for both the boys and the coaches. Even Al Bumbry hustles.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am impressed with Christian Walker. This camp is really well organized and all activities are timed to the minute. They all run from station to station and detailed instructions are always given. No loafing or dogging anything. It's hard work for both the boys and the coaches. Even Al Bumbry hustles.

Glad to heart about Walker. I liked that pick when we made it. Would be very interested to hear about any of the other 2012 draftees or younger guys who stand out.

Glad to heart about Walker. I liked that pick when we made it. Would be very interested to hear about any of the other 2012 draftees or younger guys who stand out.

I really like the guys who have play in the ML games. Marin looks very slick. Eduardo Rodriguez is fantastic. Delmonico made a few miscues at third. Since over at minor camp there are no games yet, It is hard to really evaluate what we are seeing in drill and how it would transfer to game speed.

Archived