Puerto Rico Baseball Leagues

backwardsk

I'm not sure if this should be here or in the hangout. Mods please move as you see fit...

I'm going to Puerto Rico next week for vacation. I was hoping to take in some baseball. I understand that there is/was a league, but it shut down before this season. Does anyone know if there are formal games going on there this time of year? If so, please post a link to a schedule. I've tried googling this, but the results I've found so far don't tell me much.

Thanks in advance...

I'm not sure if this should be here or in the hangout. Mods please move as you see fit...

I'm going to Puerto Rico next week for vacation. I was hoping to take in some baseball. I understand that there is/was a league, but it shut down before this season. Does anyone know if there are formal games going on there this time of year? If so, please post a link to a schedule. I've tried googling this, but the results I've found so far don't tell me much.

Thanks in advance...

Sorry man but there are no formal games going on right now in Puerto Rico, at least involving profesional players. The winter league didn't happened this year due to economic reasons and not enough support from the fans. There is a program going on right now in which profesionals players are practicing everyday at Hiram Bithorn stadium to get in shape for the next mlb season however. I hope you have a good time in Puerto Rico !

Sorry man but there are no formal games going on right now in Puerto Rico, at least involving profesional players. The winter league didn't happened this year due to economic reasons and not enough support from the fans. There is a program going on right now in which profesionals players are practicing everyday at Hiram Bithorn stadium to get in shape for the next mlb season however. I hope you have a good time in Puerto Rico !

Thanks! That's what I figured. I was just hoping their was a secondary league that had some MLB or MiLB players. Part of my decision to pick Puerto Rico was watching winter ball on MASN last January. Oh well.

Didn't notice that was your first post...welcome aboard!

Archived