vs. ROYALS, 5/16

OFFNY

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great W tonight. Tremendous work by Tillman and plenty of O. Let's go get 'em on Saturday.

I could live with a little more O... say 6 or 7 or 8 runs.... I feel the offense is on the verge of breaking out. Two hard hit balls in the first could have lead to more runs. Lets just hope this is a sign of life for Davis. And hope Wieters is back soon too.

Jimenez vs Duffy next. Rough start to Duffy's career but he is doing well as of last year and this year. Lot of fly ball outs in KC. Good for pitchers like Tillman and Jimenez.

I could live with a little more O... say 6 or 7 or 8 runs.... I feel the offense is on the verge of breaking out. Two hard hit balls in the first could have lead to more runs. Lets just hope this is a sign of life for Davis. And hope Wieters is back soon too.

Jimenez vs Duffy next. Rough start to Duffy's career but he is doing well as of last year and this year. Lot of fly ball outs in KC. Good for pitchers like Tillman and Jimenez.

I feel the same about the offense Terps. I think MM, CD and maybe even Hardy will come around shortly.

Archived