Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I hope not Colon he just looks awful physically and doesn't fit with our younger rotation. I wouldn't be proud to see him in our uniform. Okay, Lester is off the board and now Cespedes hits in a band box (yikes) but I hope we pull an unexpected move and go after one of Houston's pitchers and then find the best LR we can get on the cheap.

God I hope not Colon he just looks awful physically and doesn't fit with our younger rotation. I wouldn't be proud to see him in our uniform. Okay, Lester is off the board and now Cespedes hits in a band box (yikes) but I hope we pull an unexpected move and go after one of Houston's pitchers and then find the best LR we can get on the cheap.

If the cost is right, I'd give him a shot. I'm not too concerned with his physical appearance, just pitch well and I couldn't care less what he looks like.

He's not a free agent after next season - he becomes arb eligible.

It is a mistake on some publications. He is a full Free Agent after 2015. No compensation pick either or opportunity to give a QO. He must be released if he does not have a new contract five days after the 2015 World Series. Contractual.

Archived