vs. WHITE SOX, 8/19

OFFNY

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O's have the lead! O's have the lead! O's have the lead!!!!

Buckle up, birdies! This could be a close game. Now it's time for our pitchers to be awesome. Which.... we all know... THEY ARE. :D

Tilly probably going 6. That's fine with me if he keeps it at 1. We have a history-making bullpen.

He does not have a high pitch count at all....

But I do agree about our bulllpen!

Buckle up, birdies! This could be a close game. Now it's time for our pitchers to be awesome. Which.... we all know... THEY ARE. :D

Tilly probably going 6. That's fine with me if he keeps it at 1. We have a history-making bullpen.

Miller Time... eventually...

Nice that we blew the game open last night and didn't need M.O.B.

This is awful it takes like 5 mins to refresh i will be back later.

It sounds like you're being bitten by some nasty ads.

To test, can you please temporarily install AdBlock Plus in your browser (assuming you're using Firefox or Chrome) and see if it's any better?

NOTE: I am not recommending that you permanently use AdBlock Plus! I am simply curious if installing it will fix your page loading time. IF IT DOES, then we can notify Tony that there is an ad that is hogging up all your resources, and maybe he can figure out what it is and get rid of it.

It's for troubleshooting. Nothing more. If Adblock Plus does not help, then the problem is on your end, I'm afraid. :(

Archived