vs. ROYALS, 10/15 (A.L.C.S., Game Four)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe this crap. If you told me we were going to be swept after we swept the Tigers I would have laughed in your god damn face. This is just as big of a let down as Billy Cundiff missing that kick. This is a freaking kick straight to the nuts. Never seen anything like it.

This is a much bigger letdown.

I don't know about you guys, but when my team loses, I hold a grudge--for a long time. Thus I hope the Royals get the crap kicked out of them in the World Series. None of this "Since we didn't win, I hope you guys do" crap. It ticked me off that so many people were behind K.C. because they haven't won it in a long time. Hello, they've won it more recently than we did!

I can't believe this crap. If you told me we were going to be swept after we swept the Tigers I would have laughed in your god damn face. This is just as big of a let down as Billy Cundiff missing that kick. This is a freaking kick straight to the nuts. Never seen anything like it.

Yep this is on par with the Evans dropped pass/Cundiff missed fg.

I don't know about you guys, but when my team loses, I hold a grudge--for a long time. Thus I hope the Royals get the crap kicked out of them in the World Series. None of this "Since we didn't win, I hope you guys do" crap.

I was indifferent about the Royals, and only associated them with hemorrhoids and pine tar. Now I will hate them. Hate them.

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

That's the main reason I can't stand them now.

I was indifferent about the Royals, and only associated them with hemorrhoids and pine tar. Now I will hate them. Hate them.

Like I said earlier, the Royals are now on my permanent S-list.

This is the biggest sports disappointment of my lifetime that I can clearly remember (Super Bowl XVIII, while in my lifetime, is a bit hazy). I felt uneasy before the series began, and once they didn't bounce back in Game 2, I figured that was it, but I wanted to be wrong. Not even one MF-ing win. A bed-crapping for the ages. Simply ridiculous.

This tops '96 and '97 by far. I want nothing but pain for Kansas City and all their fans, and I want it never to end. I want them henceforth consigned to baseball hell, with no hope for returning.

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

Quite so. I was hoping for a well-fought series that real baseball fans would be able to enjoy, not a cakewalk for a bunch of douchebags and bandwagoneers.

Archived