I'll be sad if one of you does not win this. - Last Day

weams

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• So I was driving around running some errands much of the last hour and listening to Melanie and Scott on the broadcast.   And now I get home to find Dave Johnson on the TV! We really brought out the A Team for this series. Anyway, Melanie was talking about how Povich has struggled sleeping the night before starts or even keeping food down the day of his starts.   She said he recently finally was able to eat breakfast before a start, and now is working on having at least a little something for lunch. I hadn't seen that discussed on the board much.   Seems like the type of issue someone might be able to overcome if the Orioles can find someone who knows how to deal with it. Well, pretty decent outing for Povich.   Three runs in 5.2 innings against the team with the best record in the AL and 3rd highest scoring offense in MLB.   I'll certainly take that.
    • One out shy of O's first quality start in eight days. Seven straight un-quality starts.
    • I don’t think you had to pull him there. Cionel can pour gas on a fire.
    • some good signs and some frustrating signs from Povich...but he's got a long way to go with his command..
    • How long will our losing streak last?  We're  paying for our pitching injuries!   I am sorry for being pessimistic, I want to be very wrong.
    • Decent start overall by Povich, especially after the first inning. 
    • I am utterly amazed at the amount of White Knights on this forum.  How many times can I say it.  I was accused by a woman doing just about what Bauer was accused of, and I was 10 miles away and no where near her when she said it happened.  I have first hand experience in this.  She wanted to get back at me for breaking up with her...period.  And she was proven to be a liar.  Just like Bauer's accusers have been.   I always laugh at how websites like Only Fans and other Cuck sites not only exist...but thrive.   But one has to look no further than this thread to see why men will bend over backwards and give literally their life savings to a woman..all in the hopes that she will give him the time of day.  I see it over and over and over.     We have men on here who are still willing, even after these women have proven to be liars, to take the word over a man who has never been charged with a crime.  Last I knew this country's justice system was innocent until proven guilty.  I guess that doesn't hold true on this forum if a woman accuses a man of....just about anything.  
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now