Crazysilver03

Right now, the O's have six guys in the bullpen who can't be optioned:

Britton

O'Day

Roe

Hunter

Matusz

Brach

I put a space between them because the three guys at the top are the 'A' team now. Roe for the 7th, O'Day the 8th, and Britton the 9th.

I think they should move one, two, or all three pieces from the 'B' team to make room for guys with options. There seem to be guys in the minors who are ready to do the job. Give them an opportunity and create some roster flexibility.

When the roster gets back to normal (move two position players for Schoop and the 7th bullpen guy) there will be one spot for an option able guy. Then when Wright comes back, you have to make a decision on Matusz, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the roster gets back to normal (move two position players for Schoop and the 7th bullpen guy) there will be one spot for an option able guy. Then when Wright comes back, you have to make a decision on Matusz, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if Wright ever comes back.

Everyone was so hush hush, everyone was so quiet about it.

And then the next thing you know...

Sorry, I want to see more from Cabral, then one inning.

Same was said in another thread about Givens, you want to see more from him, before you anoint him O'Day's heir.

You didn't answer my question?

Buck said TJM was brought back because his ability to long relief, can Cabral do this?

Probably. Also, TJ has not been so great.

Talking Wesley.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ah. Yes. Well.

I distracted him with the Pixies lyric.

Mike will be back, but some things would have to happen for him to get another shot at the rotation.

Wonder what Buck and Dan thought about the hand slamming?

o

(vs. INDIANS, 6/28) o[DOUBLEHEADER]

Thanks to a combined 15 shutout innings by Ubaldo Jimenez and Chris Tillman, the bullpen did not have to labor much at all in today's twin bill with the Indians.

• 5 weeks later...

o

The bullpen has been solid lately.

They had a lot put on them in the 4-game series against the Tigers just now.

Rondon and Matusz combined for 4.33 shutout innings today in a losing cause to spare the rest of the 'pen, and allow them to rest.

Archived