Keith Law criticizes Buck

eddie83

Keith Law is a manlet and knows about as much as I do about player development. Gausman has had every opportunity. http://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.cgi?id=gausma001kev. Not trying to be all doom and gloom around here but maybe Gausman isn't going to be a TOR starter. He didn't exactly "Barry Bonds" the minors. Let's criticize the manager for inconsistent #4 or #5 type pitchers. I hope Gausman becomes a TOR starter but it's not looking that way. Buck has done nothing to hurt the young starters. I used to believe the TTTP arguement, but it's just not that big of a deal. He sure found Britton a nice little role. And protects Matusz's ERA all the time. These "young" guys have just turned out to be not that good. It's amazing Buck won the east last year with a team of retreads and failed prospects.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keith Law is a manlet and knows about as much as I do about player development. Gausman has had every opportunity. http://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.cgi?id=gausma001kev. Not trying to be all doom and gloom around here but maybe Gausman isn't going to be a TOR starter. He didn't exactly "Barry Bonds" the minors. Let's criticize the manager for inconsistent #4 or #5 type pitchers. I hope Gausman becomes a TOR starter but it's not looking that way. Buck has done nothing to hurt the young starters. I used to believe the TTTP arguement, but it's just not that big of a deal. He sure found Britton a nice little role. And protects Matusz's ERA all the time. These "young" guys have just turned out to be not that good. It's amazing Buck won the east last year with a team of retreads and failed prospects.

What ? You can't be serious! Last year in 20 starts in what should be considered his rookie campaign Gausman pitched to a 3.57 ERA. He should've been in the rotation this season but instead has bounced back and forth and didn't consistently start until late . He seems to be pretty solid now that he has settled in. The failure was DDs for not selling high on another starter, and Buck for passing over him.

Archived