Trumbo an Oriole (For Clevenger Done Deal)

MASNPalmer

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Until the deal is official it is a guess. But it is who it is if the deal goes through.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hearing the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mariners?src=hash">#Mariners</a> are sending LHP CJ Riefenhauser along with 1B/OF Mark Trumbo to Baltimore for C/1B Steve Clevenger.</p>— Bob Dutton (@TNT_Mariners) <a href="

">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Orioles get:

Mark Trumbo (1B/RF/LF)

C.J. Riefenhauser (LHP)

Mariners get:

Steve Clevenger ©

The Mariners got robbed.

Yeah that's a good deal for us. Did Bill Bavasi sneak into Jerry DiPoto's office and pretend to be Jerry and call Dan? Okay, okay I know the deal's not Bedard for Jonesy, Till, Sherrill, Mickolo, and Butler but it's a nice deal for someone who wouldn't be starting. I do wish Steve Clevenger well though. He seems like a good guy and I am glad he got to live the dream we all do and play for his childhood team.

Could be a very busy day around here. Non tender deadline at midnight. We'll be hearing news about signings and non tenders all day. Matusz could be traded. Save the 4 million this year and give put it in the O'day pot. Houston and Pitt could be interested in Matusz.

I'd be interested in one of Houston's hitters or one of Pittsburgh's pitchers. I like going after a team's organizational strength when trading. I am not too familiar with either of their system sto know who I'd want though so maybe Dan on behalf of me should just for Gerritt Cole from Pittsburgh. I jest obviously heh. But yeah definitely looks like it could be a busy day.

Orioles get:

Mark Trumbo (1B/RF/LF)

C.J. Riefenhauser (LHP)

Mariners get:

Steve Clevenger ©

The Mariners got robbed.

It is a good deal for Baltimore. I do wonder if CJ was a DFA candidate for the Ms with all their roster maneuvering so that is why he got included.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived