April 8: O's vs. Rangers

Lefty0315

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it possible to enjoy winning and think about the future? I like multi-tasking.

It just gets very old hearing about trades every single time Brian Roberts does anything well (which of course is several times a game so it gets really incessant). Let Andy MacPhail mull the trade possibilities. As a fan, as long as he's on your team you root for him to do well... one day at a time.

This pixie dust is going to wear off soon enough, but it's fun while it lasts.

Until it does, I think most of us just want to enjoy this.. Baseball is fun to watch, but it's even more fun when your team is winning....

It just gets very old hearing about trades every single time Brian Roberts does anything well (which of course is several times a game so it gets really incessant). Let Andy MacPhail mull the trade possibilities. As a fan, as long as he's on your team you root for him to do well... one day at a time.

75% of the posts on the site are speculative about the future. Why is a Brian Roberts trade off limits?

B-U-R-R-E-S. Sorry, this is something that just bugs me. There's no extra S on his name so why do people keep putting one there? :eek:

When I do it, it's only to remind people how Super he is.

I just assumed everyone was doing it for the same reason.

Tricky, tricky. I thought you were Mackus.
Oh I believe too!

You wouldn't want to be my Met-fan roomate right now. I'm only gonna get a couple weeks if that to lord my team over him, so he's getting it excessively.

Ok, whatever just happened caused Gamecast to poop itself. Can someone elaborate?

First and third, one out. Ball get away from Ramon, but not that far. Bradley takes off from third. Burres covers home, gets the toss, tags out Bradley. Two out. Next batter(Murphy) lines out to Millar. Rally snuffed.

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived