Walker penciled in to play outfield AAA "Going to be hard with as many outfielders as we've got"

2010BUCK26

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Walker, Left Field <a href="https://t.co/RQu4ARorso">pic.twitter.com/RQu4ARorso</a></p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Today v Blue jays

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Walker, Left Field <a href="https://t.co/RQu4ARorso">pic.twitter.com/RQu4ARorso</a></p>? Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="
">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Today v Blue jays

Good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see him get a chance. The O's have had some pretty bad fielders in the outfield recently: Delmon Young, Reimold, Cruz, Chris Davis etc. I don't think even Snyder was that good no matter what the Stats say.

I was wondering if this thread would get picked up again. Glad I didn't read too much into anything.

Walker sure is making a case for them to find him a spot in The Show, either with the O's, or somewhere else.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

o

Walker just hit 3-run home run in the 7th inning today against the Pirates to break the game open.

That's his 3rd HR of Spring Training. He leads the team with 3 HR's and 11 RBI's so far.

If he's pouting about being penciled in for AAA-Norfolk to start the season, he isn't showing it.

Walker could bat .500 in ST and probably start all year in Norfolk. Chris Davis and all of the new DH's are why. Personally I hope he has great success in Norfolk this year. Im sure Walker knows Mancini is right behind him.

Archived