More Sordid Clemens Rumors....

Flip217

Appears the Rocket may have had a decade long affair with some country singer I've never heard of...

NYDailyNews

But it seems Ms. McCready has had some issues of her own (recently out of jail), so who knows what's true and not.

My favorite line from the article: "During another Big Apple excursion, the two holed up in the trendy SoHo Grand and later partied with Monica Lewinsky and Michael Jordan."

Wait, what?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides that the potential relationship started when she was 15 I see nothing wrong with it. It shows some intelligence to get a gumar(sp) than go with prostitues like that silly NY Govenor.

Frankly one life's great prizes for men has always been to monopolize more women. It really goes back to the caveman days. His wife showed good instincts by ignoring the whole deal.

Besides that the potential relationship started when she was 15 I see nothing wrong with it. It shows some intelligence to get a gumar(sp) than go with prostitues like that silly NY Govenor.

Frankly one life's great prizes for men has always been to monopolize more women. It really goes back to the caveman days. His wife showed good instincts by ignoring the whole deal.

A) Gumar? :confused:

B) Caveman days? :confused:

C) Good instincts? :confused:

A) Gumar? :confused:

B) Caveman days? :confused:

C) Good instincts? :confused:

Gumar I learned from the Sopranos.:D Means a long term girlfriend while you are married.

The rest is my personal opinions. I think as science learns more and more about the human mind and sexuality affairs will take on less importance for women.

If it's a womanish soap opera (e.g., A-Rod and Jeter or Roger and that trainer dude), ESPN is all over it.

I swear, that place is like US Weekly for men.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about this... but if you've got little kids, don't you wish you could let them watch ESPN without them learning about marital cheating during the show and erectile dysfunction during the commercials?

Archived