Official Orioles Draft Pick Thread

markpolis

Off topic, and I think Mark, Greg and all of the others who contributed their hard word to keep us informed of this draft did a flipping amazing job but does anyone know where Crazysilver03 has been? I was looking forward to his insight as well as the others.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic, and I think Mark, Greg and all of the others who contributed their hard word to keep us informed of this draft did a flipping amazing job but does anyone know where Crazysilver03 has been? I was looking forward to his insight as well as the others.

Not sure. Thanks for the props. I love getting all the various insight and information from all the great sources here at the Hangout. Hopefully, Crazysilver03 will be back soon to add his thoughts.

Also, like last year, I look forward to Hoosiers overview of all the picks made by the Orioles. (no pressure Adam;) )

Mark,

That was the article on Kolodny that I found last night. The Moore stuff was more difficult as there was actually a HS senior plus pitcher in Kentucky with the exact same name and the Kentucky guy thought he was drafted by the Os! I found an article on Moore which said the Os had offered $20k and college tuition and it sounded like he would sign.

The more I read about this kid [Kolodny] the more I become intrigued.

Cool, because he's signing.

He'll be reporting to Sarasota on Saturday. I know, I talked to him yesterday (well, my friend did, anyway).

If you guys have any questions on him, feel free to ask, and I'll try to answer. I'm a sports editor for El Camino's newspaper, so I know some about him. He's a pretty darn good basketball player, too.

Crash,

We will devour any info you can provide on Tyler.

Was he expecting to be drafted? Higher perhaps? Were many teams following him?

Those are actually some really good questions. I'm not sure, but I should really find out for the article I'm publishing on him for Friday. :rolleyes:

I know he really wanted to play for the Dodgers. I actually don't think he was expecting to be drafted, considering that he was pretty set on fulfilling his scholarship at Fresno State, where he was going to be a two sport guy. He's really excited about starting in the pros now, though.

EDIT - Now that I think about it, he probably went pretty much under the radar considering the uproar around this area about Moustakas and Dominguez. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew nothing about his draft status.

Archived