If The O's Play the Wild Card Game, Who Do You Want to Pitch?

Aristotelian

If The O's Play the Wild Card Game, Who Do You Want to Pitch?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. If The O's Play the Wild Card Game, Who Do You Want to Pitch?

• Gausman. Go with the hottest hand.
    • Tillman. Our most consistent, winningest pitcher over the course of the season.
    • Bundy. Most dominating when on.
    • Someone else. DD may still make a trade.

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoops, missed that thread!

You also missed a major stipulation in your thread title.

The other thread asks "IF" the Orioles play in the Wildcard game.

The Orioles are currently a whopping one game behind the Blue Jays in the A.L. East division.

If I had to guess, I would guess that the Orioles do not win the division this year ........ but I certainly would not presume that they won't win it, considering where they are in the standings right now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this one since it seems relevant now, lol. Doesn't look like we had too many Ubaldo supporters, and he's liable to get the ball tomorrow night. The baseball gods, man, lol.....what can you say?

Bumping this one since it seems relevant now, lol. Doesn't look like we had too many Ubaldo supporters, and he's liable to get the ball tomorrow night. The baseball gods, man, lol.....what can you say?

Amazing story. I started this only a month ago and did not even put Ubaldo as an option and nobody raised an eyebrow. Now a slim majority of the board has him as the starter in an absolute do or die game with the postseason on the line.

Archived