ALCS have any season ticket holders gotten the email yet on buying tickets?

1968_bills_fan

Hi,

I've been a season ticket holder for quite a few years now and have a 29 game plan. I didn't get the early September email on buying the lot of post season games. Either it got removed to spam or there is a problem in my getting it. (which has happened before). I've bought tickets for the wild card and the two ALDS games successfully and don't want to miss the early season ticket holders email and opportunity for the ACCS and WS. So, does anybody know when the email for these should be out or that all-you have already received them? Thanks.:thumbsup1:

13 game holder here. I bought my postseason plan online, getting game 2 to every round... ALDS, ALCS, and WS. I also got an email to buy extra tickets to Wildcard and ALDS last week. The emails for ALCS and WS won't come until the postseason starts. They sell one round at a time. At least thats how they did it in 2014. Id also recommend entering the postseason lottery on their website. That way, you get more email updates. Last week, I got 2 emails about tickets: one bc Im a season ticket holder and another bc I entered the lottery. Good luck. Go Os.

I still haven't got my tickets in the mail yet for buying the bronze package.

Me neither. I was told to expect them Monday or Tuesday for the New Year . If you don't receive them ask for Mike Bordick. He will tell you the Orioles marketing is the hardest working and the best in baseball hands down.They will be passing the baton or the tickets You can also print them on your Oriole account.

Me neither. I was told to expect them Monday or Tuesday for the New Year . If you don't receive them ask for Mike Bordick. He will tell you the Orioles marketing is the hardest working and the best in baseball hands down.They will be passing the baton or the tickets You can also print them on your Oriole account.

I just received an email. Suppose to arrive on Tuesday.

I always get voicemail when I ask for Bordick. Dempsey answers though.

Tickets just arrived. Sure hope I can use the World Series ones!

I didn't open my FedEx package until AFTER the O's clinched the playoffs. I figured it was bad luck otherwise. SO COOL to have the actual World Series tickets, not just an e-ticket. Even if the O's don't make, quite a nice souvenir.

Archived