Schoop back on Tuesday: Joey on Sunday

wildcard

1 minute ago, Camden_yardbird said:

The ship...

The ship sailed.The outfield tried to catch something on the ship but were too slow and it got away.The ship was cruising too fast for the outfield to keep up.Heard "Manny overboard" but it was a false rumor and he was still on the team but his life jacket was moved to the middle. Trumbo, Alvarez,Valencia and Mancini were moved to the Lido deck because they had trouble with the deck chairs moving 

What's the best defensive team you could field right now? 

1B Mancini/Davis/Trumbo? Pretty much a toss up IMO.

2B Vielma/Pace, pick your poison

SS have to play Manny at least until Beckham is back

3B Vielma/Pace pick your poison

LF Santander

CF Gentry

RF Jones

C Caleb 

:noidea:

1 hour ago, El Gordo said:

What's the best defensive team you could field right now? 

1B Mancini/Davis/Trumbo? Pretty much a toss up IMO.

2B Vielma/Pace, pick your poison

SS have to play Manny at least until Beckham is back

3B Vielma/Pace pick your poison

LF Santander

CF Gentry

RF Jones

C Caleb 

:noidea:

I rather see an outfield of Mullins CF.  He can't hit worse than Gentry.  RF Jones, and Hayes in LF.  They can't play worse and maybe there will be some light at the end of the tunnel.

23 minutes ago, accinfo said:

I rather see an outfield of Mullins CF.  He can't hit worse than Gentry.  RF Jones, and Hayes in LF.  They can't play worse and maybe there will be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Sure but I am taking about the current 25. I would rather see Mullins in CF too. But that isn't happening this year unless we trade Jones. When Joey comes up I put him in LF instead of Santander.

30 minutes ago, El Gordo said:

Sure but I am taking about the current 25. I would rather see Mullins in CF too. But that isn't happening this year unless we trade Jones. When Joey comes up I put him in LF instead of Santander.

Everyone says that and it maybe true but I think Jones would be ok with moving to a corner if he respected the player you put in CF for him.  I think Adam knows Mullins is a talent and wouldn't mind that move.  If you replace him with Craig Gentry or Joey Rickard then yes he would not be happy.  

3 minutes ago, accinfo said:

Everyone says that and it maybe true but I think Jones would be ok with moving to a corner if he respected the player you put in CF for him.  I think Adam knows Mullins is a talent and wouldn't mind that move.  If you replace him with Craig Gentry or Joey Rickard then yes he would not be happy.  

I disagree. I don't know what Jones thinks of Mullins but he is a proud guy and would not be happy IMO.

Archived