Could the Orioles Move Out of Baltimore in 2024?

oriolesfan97

18 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

The A's have looked at several sites in Oakland and, so far as I've seen, have found lots of problems with each and haven't identified a winner.

My impression is that the enormous wealth in the Bay Area and the ongoing gentrification of Oakland, which make keeping the team in Oakland more desirable, also have made it a lot harder to find and afford a place to build a decent stadium. While the city government has not been too supportive financially of the A's' and Raiders' stadium plans, I am guessing it will do what's necessary to avoid the loss of the A's.

Portland (where I now live) is really ramping up the pressure. Allegedly going to have settled on a location for a potential stadium very soon. Primarily being eyed for expansion but given that this area has some Bay Area fans already in it... they'd take the A's.

15 hours ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

It is funny that in the hundreds of games I’ve been to, I’ve never been on the Jumbotron.....until tonight.

Of course, I think it’s only because I was holding up my dog....she got on the big screen in her first game ever ?<span><span><span>

I am sorry your dog's first game was so disappointing. 

• Haha 1