Nick Anderson / Taijuan Walker if price is right?

oriolediehard

17 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Taijuan Walker/ Nick Anderson were not offered contracts from their former teams.

Should the O's consider to sign  Nick Anderson / Taijuan Walker if the price is cheap? Nick Anderson could be a good bullpen piece and Taijuan Walker could be a back of the rotation starter.  What do you all think?

Walker is a 5 inning pitcher…..I’d say he’s no better than Kremer, Bradish, etc 

We should do better.

Walker - He doesn't jump off the page as a metrics guy, but he's a solid pitcher and has a way to attack LHH with a strong cutter.  More quality than Lyles, less quantity.  Agree with @Roll Tidethat we can do better.  Walker is the low-end of the type we should be targeting for me.  

Anderson -  I would think/hope our scouts have more AAA data on him from 2022 (post injury) than what is available publicly.  But his 2021 MLB stats and SSS AAA stats in 2022 look pretty bad. Velo in 2021 was 93 compared to 95-96 in 2019-2020.  I'm afraid he's done.